Weed in the yards and gardens of many people is a really big problem, but many of them are against the use of chemicals to destroy it.
Commercial weed killers have numerous adverse effects, as they pollute the soil and groundwater, endanger the wellbeing of insects and wildlife, and even our pets and children.
That is why lovers of natural cleaners and weed killers have found a way to do this using natural ingredients. They found a completely natural remedy that has the same and even better results than many with chemicals.
This is the reason that no one has to worry about chemicals entering their beautiful garden and that the plants and food that comes from that garden will be organically healthy.
The advantage of this completely natural weed killer is that it is very easy to use and also to make, but the biggest advantage is that it really works!
DIY All-Natural Weed Killer
- 1-gallon white vinegar (5% acetic acid)
- 2 cups Epsom salt
- ¼ cup natural dish soap
A gallon or spray bottle can be used to mix the ingredients of this weed killer.
In addition to the fact that you can already have these ingredients in your home, and that you need to get them, they are not expensive at all (they can all cost you less than $ 3.00, for what amount a chemical weed killer cannot be obtained).
It allows safe spraying around animals and children, as it does not contain any toxins and substances that are harmful to breathing.
- Add vinegar to your container, whisk the salt and vinegar together and let the mixture stand for about an hour so that the salt dissolves completely.
- Add dishwashing soap, shake again when all ingredients are combined
- When the mixture is ready to be placed in a spray bottle.
- You are now ready to spray weed, which can be completely destroyed in 24 hours.
- Spray the weed killer on sunny days as the sun will accelerate the death of weeds
- Don’t spray the grass or other plants around the weeds
- You might need to spray more times for bigger weeds, or they may need up to 24 hours to die
- Try this homemade weed killer and I bet you’ll have a pleasant gardening experience this spring!
Thanks for reading!