You may have a sweet tooth or not, but cheesecake is something I believe all of us love! This mouthwatering dessert satisfies all tastes, as it is creamy, delicious, light, and smooth at the same time!
Cheesecakes are easy to make, yummy and creamy, and they are decorated and served in various ways. Due to their unforgettable flavor, there are countless varieties of cheesecakes, and today, we suggest ones stuffed with strawberries!
These sweet vanilla cheesecakes and their buttery graham cracker crust are amazing, and a surprise awaits for you in the center- chocolate covered strawberry!
It might take you some time, but the preparation is not difficult. You can keep the cheesecakes in the freezer and pop them out before serving them to special guests, and they will be delighted to discover the tasty surprise inside
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs We used Keebler graham cracker crumbs – found on the baking isle
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter – melted
- 3 – 8 ounce packages of cream cheese – softened
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of Half n Half
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 Tablespoons of unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup of cold water
- 1/3 cup of water – boiled in the microwave
CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY INGREDIENTS
- 6 large Strawberries
- 3 squares of Chocolate Almond Bark
- 1/3 cup of heavy cream
- More berries for garnish if desired
Watch the video below for Instructions: